Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Sleepless Nights Scrapping Memories

I've been busy scrapping lately and learning how to use photoshop element actions with my photographs!  It has been fun learning how to edit photos and scrap some cute pages!

Here are some of my recent favorite digital scrapbook layouts!

My Little Mermaids, 2004

Credits: The template is by Rainy Day Designs and everything else is by Kay Miller Designs. 

Salt Lake City Aquarium, 2010

Credits: paper and orange reef by Kay Miller Designs.  The aquarium alpha and doodles are by Kate Hadfield.  I used the following fonts: Love Ya Like a Sister and Segoe Print.

Fairytale Memories, 2011

Credits: The template is by Rainy Days Designs. I used a lot of different elements from Kaye Winiecki's kits such as the following: Green Jelly Alpha, Ruby's Room, Paper Daisies, It Pays to Believe, Felty Friends, and Once Upon a Paper.  Some of the papers are by Karah Fedricks. The Fireflies are by Natalie Braxton and the sun element from ABC Felties by Valerie Wibbons @ The Lily Pad. I used the following fonts: Love Ya Like a Sister and Grumble.

No comments: