Our 50 Fun Summer Ideas!
1. Hike Battle Creek to see the waterfalls.
2. Make strawberry freezer jam.
3. Go jogging in the foothills (me).
4. Hike and explore Timpangoes Cave.
5. Volunteer at Strawberry Days and enjoy the events.
6. Go to the temple with John and big sister to do Baptisms.
8. Sign up for swimming lessons for the girls.
9. Go on a couple camping trips!
11. Make pudding pops and home made juice popsicles!
12. Hike Bridal Veil Falls!
13. Attend summer parades!
14. Cool off by eating snow cones!
15. Water, weed, and watch our box garden grow!
16. Visit Yellowstone National Park.
17. Soak in a hot spring!
18. Pass off some personal progress goals with big sister!
20. Roast a perfect marshmallow or eat some Smores!
21. Watch Fireworks!
22. Hike Silver Lake!
23. Create some silhouettes to hang on the wall!
24. Go on a bike ride!
25. Make fruit kabobs!
26. Have a picnic in the canyon or park!
27. Make ice cream in a bag!
28. Make a clothesline photo holder craft.
29. Go to Park City's Alpine Slide!
30. Finish my cookbook project.
31. Have a BBQ and swim with my sister's family!
33. Have a spa day doing facials and manicures.
34. Watch So You Think You Can Dance!
35. Teach little sis how to ride a bike.
36. Plant some pretty wild flowers in a planter box!
37. Buy a slip and slide or wacky sprinkler!
39. Take the kids to Kangaroo Zoo!
40. Make some cute flower flip flops!
41. Go to the library and check out many cool books!
42. Make a toy boat and watch it float down a stream!
43. Go to a Utah water-park!
44. Finds some good deals at flea markets and yard sales!
45. Have a game night outdoors (cards and game boards)!
46. Go to Mill Creek Canyon for hiking and fishing!
47. Have a water fight with water guns, balloons, etc.
48. Listen to a free concert in the park!
50. Ride the ski lift at Sundance!