Finish typing or copy/pasting recipes.
- Print out and organize recipe pages into my binder.
- De-clutter my house!
Go through clothes, toys, games, old beddings, videos, DVD's, books, electronics, etc. Donate things to DI. Organize craft supplies.
Get new beddings, sheets, pillow cases, pillows, etc for kids and us.
- Organize my activity day leader book.
Update their goals, which they have passed off recently. Add incoming girls and their birthdays to my book. Plan four months worth of activity day ideas. Type and print out a calendar of the next few months of activities.
- Plan and prepare for my youngest daughter's 8th birthday party!
- Do a very cheap butterfly theme.
Make home-made birthday invitations.
- Buy a cheap flower or butterfly piñata and buy candy at dollar store.
- Make flowers and butterflies garland.
Make a Happy Birthday banner.
- Make butterfly cupcakes.
- Make the game pieces for stick the spot on a butterfly.
- Make a CD for musical chairs game.
- Use leftover butterfly party supplies from oldest daughter.
- Collect recyclables (
toilet paper rolls and egg cartons) and buy missing craft supplies for butterfly and caterpillar crafts.
- Make the toilet roll butterfly and caterpillar crafts as decoration and examples for the birthday party.
- Make caterpillar hair-clips.
- Improve on personal prayers and scripture study!
Improve on church attendance and tithing/fast offerings.
- Have Family Home Evening every week.
- Go to temple with Husband.
- Write in gratitude journal.
- Read conference talks from the Ensign.
Go to Enrichment night!(Yay, I went to the Relief Society Birthday Dinner)! Family prayers and scripture study.
Health and Fitness:
Work out 5 times a weekmixing up the workout routine (weights, running, Turbo Jam (kick-boxing), P90X, etc. The more different activities that I do, more than likely it will confuse my body to lose weight.
- Slowly purge sugar out of my diet! Try eating South Beach Diet for a couple weeks to notice any changes in metabolism.
Get a six month recreation pass to the gym. Use the elliptical, treadmill, stationary bike,weights, and take a zumba class. Make a new iTunes workout mixture of up beat music for my iPod nano.
Buy Our Best Bites Cookbook.
- Try a new recipe each week from my recipe book project or from Our Best Bites Cookbook.
Apply to Salt Lake Community College. Apply for financial aid. Obtain College transcripts and hand deliver them to SLCC. Do new student orientation and meet with an advisor.
- Apply to nursing program May 12-25, 2011.
- Register for classes in the fall 2011. Sign up for the following classes: nutrition, math 1025 pharmacology, a fun fitness class, and some time in the future pathophysiology (as soon as I find out when I will start my nursing program).
Look for a job in health care:
- Get food handler's permit
- Get CPR certified
- Apply for jobs on crag's list,newspaper classifieds, Job Workforce Services, etc.
ReadNights in Rodanthe ,A Walk to Remember, The Lucky One,At First Sight, True Believer, A Bend in a Road, The Rescue, The Wedding, The Guardian,and Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks.
- Read The Hunger Games Trilogy Box Set by Suzanne Collins.
Install Adobe Photoshop Elements on my new desktop computer. Call Customer Service about registering the license since there was a problem.Thankfully they allowed me to register the software on my new computer since the old desktop died.
- Scrap 2-5 layouts per week.
Do a craft at least once a month. Cut out 4"X4" wooden blocks.Come up with a design using scrapbook paper and stencil lettering our last name FREE on the blocks. Do something creative for my visiting teaching sisters.
- Strawberries will be in season soon, which means the cost of buying them should go down! I better start learning how to make some freezer jams and strawberry sauces.