Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Got Creativity?

Last month I crafted a couple things for my girls this Christmas using my digital scrap-booking supplies. In their stockings, I wrapped a couple bookmarks and designed a small photo frame for my daughters. I even made myself a cute bookmark too. They were very easy and fun to make. I used my Adobe Photoshop Elements program to design my bookmarks as well as several digital scrapping supplies.

For the darling bookmarks, I used the following supplies: digital scrapbook supplies, ribbons, gems, wiggly eyes, a paper hole punch, glue gun, pink bow, and adhesive foam (for the 3D effect). The bookmarks measure approximatively 2 X 7.5 inches long.



Pink, wish, believe,& magic princess bookmark credits: It Pays to Believe elements, frog element, castle, crown from Ruby's Room elements, by Kaye Winiecki, Feelin' Friendly Paper Pack by Karen Fredricks @ The Lily Pad.

Orange and blue owl bookmark credits: Here Comes the Sun Elements and Sunshine Papers by Kaye Winiecki @ The Lily Pad. I used the following quote by Dr. Seuss: "The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more you learn, the more places you'll go."

I love my girls bookmark credits: TWIRL Collection kit by Shabby Princess.

As for my picture frame, I used a small wooden frame, digital scrap booking materials (printed out), Mod Podge, a brush, a couple embellishments, adhesive foam (like the craft dots) and a pink and white polka dot bow.



Credits for frame: TWIRL Collection kit by Shabby Princess.

1 comment:

Aisling said...

Those are very cute!
Doesn't it just feel so good to create things? :)
Man, to have kids in school...i feel like i'd have more time to do fun crafty things. But then again, probably not. I think no matter how old your kids are, moms are always busy, right?