Sunday, May 05, 2013

Spring Fever Scraps

Spring is finally here! Here are some of my favorite digital scrapbook spring layouts to celebrate one of my favorite seasons!
True Togetherness, 2005
Credits: The layout is by me. I used the "Coming Home" kit by Amy Wolff and love ya like a sister font.
 Kids at Play, 2008
Credits: The template is by Cindy Schneider. I used kit "Scrumdidliumptious" collaboration kit by many Sweet Shoppe Designs artists. The colored felt elements and stitched black alpha are by Dani Mogstad. I used grumble for my font.
Glow Play, 2011
Credits: The template is by Chrissy W. I used the following kits from Shabby Princess: "Twirl", "Bounce", and "Hopscotch" . I used the following fonts: it ain't rocket science, grumble, and firefly castle.

1 comment:

Ahmad Jazran said...

This was great too read