Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Fall Leaves and Floral Wreath

Since I loved making my own cheap spring wreath this year, I decided to make a fall one too.  I went thrift shopping and to Walmart for the supplies.  I bet you could find a lot of this stuff from the dollar store too! I spent a total of $8.44, which is not bad considering most craft stores try to sell decorated wreaths around $20.00 and up.
Fall Leaves and Floral Wreath
Supplies
wreath ($2.00 from a thrift store)
colored leaves, berries, acorns, pumpkins, etc ($1.50 from a thrift store)
 pine cones ($3.00 from Walmart )
orange and yellow sunflowers (.97 each from Walmart)
Glue gun and glue sticks
pliers to cut the flowers
Instructions 
Arrange your supplies how you like to design it. First, I glued on the leaves and flowers.  Then I started layering the other embellishments (pine cones, acorns, pumpkins, berries, etc). It took about two hours to hot glue it all together.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can not thank you adequately for the posts on your web site. I know you'd put a lot of time and effort into them and hope you know how much I appreciate it. I hope I'll do exactly the same for someone else at some point.

Anonymous said...

I would like to thanks a ton for the work you've put in writing this web site. I am hoping the same high-grade webpage post from you in the upcoming also. The fact is your original writing abilities has inspired me to get my own site now. Actually the blogging is spreading its wings fast. Your write up is the best example of it.