Monday, July 23, 2012

Summertime Scraps Faves

10 Lazy Days of Summer, 2000
 Credits:  The layout was designed by me for once! The papers are by Amy Sumrall, Valorie Wibbens, and Karah Fredricks. The cloud element is by Jacque Larson.  The rest of the elements, doodles, word strips, and alpha/numbers are by Kate Hadfield, which you could find most of the stuff from my layout at The Lily Pad. I used the segoe print for my font.
Lagoon Amusement Park, 2010
Credits:  The template is by Memory Clips. The papers, elements, alpha, and word strips are from "Carnival" kit by Sahlin Studio and Jennifer Barrette from The Lily Pad.  The felt elements are by Dani Mogstad. To my surprise, I did not use any fonts!
Cawabunga Bay Water Park, 2011
Credits: The template, papers, elements, word art, are from "Sand Box" kit by Shabby Princess.  I used sf Katie Fun font.

No comments: