Saturday, July 28, 2012

July 2012 Family Fun Events

1. July 4, 2012 We celebrated Independence Day with our usual yummy BBQ and watching fireworks at Pleasant Grove Junior High with family members. Our dog Jagger hated the fireworks, poor pup! 
 2.  July 14, 2012 We went to the Payson Scottish Festival to see the Campbell family who were selling some darling homemade Scottish Dolls. We enjoyed listening to the bag pipes and drums as well as watching the dancers.  As for food/drinks, we bought a large bottle of cream soda, twisted tators, and Boston cream funnel cake! Later we stopped at Daley Freez for dinner, which was my favorite place to eat while living in Payson. We parked at Salem Pond to eat our food. So many memories flooded my mind thinking about my long bike rides to Salem pond, hanging out at Payson Memorial Park listening to band concerts, etc. I had some fun childhood memories growing up in a small town called Payson...
 
Later that same day, we went fishing at Manila Creek! We didn't have much luck catching anything. Little Sis caught a small blue gill, which we put back in the water.  We enjoyed walking in the sand and cool water.  There was an incredible sunset too.  
 3. July 16, 2012 Uncle Nate invited us, sister, nephew, and Hahn girls (my ex step brother's kids) to swim and watch movies at his house. We ate pizza and junk food.
4.  July 20-22, 2012 Lastly, we went to the cabin in the Unitas with my brother Nate, my sister Karen as well her her sons, and Hahn family.  We had a blast playing card games, swimming in a stream, eating BBQ foods, watching movies, busting moves with Just Dance 3, and enjoying the quiet away from city life!
 
 I ♥ my family!!! 

No comments: