Thursday, May 31, 2012

M&M Teacher Appreciation Gift

On the last day of school, I sent little sister with a cute gift to give to her third grade teacher Miss Wright.  We bought 2 packages of M&Ms and a clear plastic jar.  I was inspired by this website Domestically Speaking that had a perfect poem to accompany with the gift.



Green is for the inspiration you give me each day.
Blue is for your patience in showing me the way.
Orange is for your warmth and caring style.
Yellow is for the way you always make me smile.
Red is for my life that you have touched this year.
You’re a very special teacher just like this jar, that’s clear.
You place knowledge in our children’s hands
and melt into their hearts and lives forever.
You’re a "Magnificent" & "Marvelous" teacher
Thank you for being my M&M.


No comments: