Thursday, April 06, 2017

Happy 18th Birthday!

Happy Birthday, Sweet Girl! 
On April 5th, 1999 at 10:16 PM, I became a Mother. It was one of those moments that took my breath away as I instantly fell in love with you.  In a blink of an eye, you grew up! Oh my heart is full of joy watching you transform into a beautiful, intelligent, and confident young lady. I'm honored to be your Mother. You are my radiant sunshine in my life.  I admire your courage, faith, patience, and kindness. You inspire me to become better each day! May your life be filled with many adventures, joy, love, and following your dreams. I love you! Happy Birthday, first born!
Credits: The template is by Rita from Coffee Shop Blog, Happy Kit (papers, elements, etc) is from various Lily Pad artists! The font was lucida calligraphy.

No comments: