Wednesday, December 28, 2016

DYI Christmas Ornaments

   Homemade Christmas Ornaments
We were in need of some new Christmas ornaments and didn't want to spend too much money on them. So I made a bunch of cute ones this year.  Now our tree is absolutely beautiful with our handmade ornaments.

Felt Advent Christmas Ornaments
I found the adorable felt ornaments patterns and tutorials from Imagine Our Life. My favorites are the snow globe and angel! I gave some of these away as Christmas gifts to family or friends.
Ugly Sweater Ornaments
The ugly sweater ornament pattern and tutorial came from American Felt and Crafts. I gave many of these sweaters away to my close family and friends. 

Wooden Sled Ornaments
I got the wooden sled ornament idea from Fireflies and Mudpies. Supplies: painted Popsicle sticks, wood glue, rope/twine.


No comments: