Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Winter Olympics and Adore You Scraps

Since the Winter Olympics are taking place this week, I decided to share my scrap page of when the 2002 Winter Olympics came to Utah. During that time, we went downtown to Provo to check out the ice sculptures, activities, and watched the Olympics on the television afterwards.
Winter Olympics, 2002
Credits: I used "Winter Wonderland" Kit by Shabby Princess and  Mareen's print for the font.
As for a lovely Valentine's Day page, I would like to share how much I adore my two daughters! They have such a sweet relationship as sisters. I am certain they will always look out for each other. 
Adore You, 2009
Credits: This is an old kit by Dani Mogstad called "Crazy Love". I used FO giggles and DJB fonts for the fonts.

No comments: