Sunday, April 21, 2013

I'm old enough to have a 14 Year Old!

I cannot believe that my teenager daughter is 14 years old! On April 5th, 2013, we took her to Denny's for breakfast. So what did my 14 year old want for her birthday? The answer was obvious! A pink acoustic guitar, iPod earphones, flowers, sunglasses, clothes, purse, chick flicks, and Toy Story Dolls.
Later that same day, her friend came over with some birthday cupcakes. Then she went shopping with her friend and watched some movies at our house with two friends. We bought her a mint chocolate chip ice cream cake from Coldstone! Overall, I think she had a great day and felt loved by many friends and family members on Facebook who wished her Happy Birthday!
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eхcellent blοg pоst. I definitely love thiѕ websіte.
Continue the good worκ!

My web pаge - Lloyd Irvin