Friday, December 10, 2010

Late Night Scrapping

Over the past several months, I had the worst scrapping withdrawal! Not having a working desktop discouraged me from digitally scrap booking my memories. I hate feeling so behind on my scrapbooks... UGH! So John allowed me to install my Adobe Photoshop on his work laptop, so I could scrap a few pages and get caught up. Here are a few of my favorite layouts I did this past week!
So Blessed, 2001

Credits: Hopscotch Kit by Shabby Princess, template by WM[Squared] Designs @ Scrapmatters, and Segoe Script font.
Dream Princess, 2002

Credits: Ruby's Room mini-kit by Kaye Winiecki @ The Lilypad, template by Urban Mom Scraps @ urbanmomscraps.blogspot.com, and CK Ali's Hand font.
Give Me More Peas, 2003

Credits: Munchkin kit by Jill Billingsley @ Sweet Shoppe Designs, template by Deanna @ http://designbydani.com/girltalk/, and sf Katie Fun font and MTF Cupcake font.

No comments: