Friday, September 09, 2011

More Scrapbook Layouts

Summer Time Memories, 2008
Credits: Shabby Princess. Most of the items that I used are from Summer Cottage Kit (papers, alpha, and elements) and some Summer Cottage Seasonal Additions (clothes pins, ribbons, and word art). The cute birdies are from Barefoot Collection Kit. I used pea hannah vanilla for my font.
You and Me Easy Baking, 2010
Credits: The template is by Urban Mom Scraps. The pink lined paper is by Karen Fredricks. The happiness food label is by Andrea Victoria.  The rest of the papers and elements are by Kaye Winiecki.  I used the following fonts: 4 my lover, and Segoe Print.  
Happy 8th Birthday, 2011
Page Two
Credits: Template is from Shabby Princess' Blog (March 2011 template challenge).  Everything is from Shabby Princess' Blossom Kit except the Happy Birthday word art is from An Affair to Remember. I used grumble as my font. :D
Your Cousins, 2003

Credits: Template is from Shabby Princess Blog.  I used some items from Sandbox and Barefoot kits from Shabby Princess Shoppe.  The felt button is from Smarshmallow kit by Shabby Princess. I used Peas Hannah Vanilla for the font!

No comments: